Friday, September 17, 2010

Ordering Stakeout

Yesterday, I pretended I was on a stakeout in a prostitution sting while I was sitting at the mall waiting for my friend to meet me for dinner.

I was playing with my iPhone, which is my MO while sitting on random benches, when I heard something that caught my attention.

"I'm not a prostitute," the woman on the bench across from me told the man who sat down next to her.
























I couldn't hear much else that was said for over the next few minutes, but by the man's body language, I could tell that he was trying to convince her of something. I think he was trying to persuade her to come out of retirement just this one time, that he would get her career as a street-walker back on track.

He went into the mall for a minute, most likely to go to an ATM or do a few lines of cocaine, and returned to the bench. Then he pulled out his wallet and opened it, operating under the assumption that "money talks."


























After listening to a couple more minutes of his persuasive antics, she finally threw in the towel and said "I hope you ain't the police."























Then she pulled out a piece of paper and started writing something, presumably her phone number. I can't be certain though, they could have been playing tic-tac-toe.






1 comment:

  1. OMG...seriously? That is crazy. I like how you blurred out their faces to protect the innocent. Or guilty. Or hooker.

    ReplyDelete